lodging rates do not include the day fishing fee
room rates are per room, not per person.
no meals provided
(You are welcome to fix your own meals in our modern kitchens.)
|Meal service can be provided at extra cost,
and must be arranged at time of booking.
Full kitchen, living and lounge areas, fly tying bench, satellite TV, laundry, deck, BBQ. - Within walking distance of the Middle Ponds
|Two full beds, private bathroom with tub and shower, private deck.
|#Note: children and additional guests can be accommodated in the Master Bedroom at no extra cost. Please let us know your needs.
|Two twin beds, shared bathroom with tub and shower
|'Own Sugar Creek Ranch for a Day' Package
Maximum 12 anglers EXCLUSIVE use of Ranch waters for one day and lodging for one night
Things to Do! with this package: fish, relax, swim with the fishes, use the Ranch rifle range, barbecue at the ponds, camp next to Ranch waters. All the things you could do if you 'owned' Sugar Creek Ranch!
Nov, 1 - Feb. 28
July 15 - Sept. 15
2 days fishing, one night lodging $250! (save $180)
Advance Booking Discount (available Jan.-Feb) good for any dates the rest of that year! 10% off all advance bookings made and paid before Feb. 28th each year! Not valid combined with any other discount.
Printable map (ONLY) of the Ranch
• Cancellation made more than 30 days prior to your fishing date, full refunds are given
• No refunds are given for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your fishing date.
Checking in and checking out
• Anglers must complete and leave an insurance release form at the Ranch office (located opposite the white machine shop on the entrance road to the South Pond. The forms are located in a marked box on the front door.
Required downloadable release form ONLY in PDF format.
• Day anglers can then start fishing the pond of their choice. Mike will catch up to you sometime during the day.
• Lodge and Guide's House occupants should get details in advance of arrival, we will leave a note on the front door for any updates. Anglers can fish immediately upon arrival at the pond of their choice.
• Check in time for lodging is 4 PM, and check out time is 11 AM.
• We recommend that you download the entire Guest Guide which has valuable information for your visit.
Angler numbers limited for your enjoyment
Maximum number of anglers on the property limited to 12/day.
Extra anglers can be accommodated if all guests are part of a single group.
Fly rods only, minimum 5 wt. Barbless hooks, imitation flies.
Pets welcome on property
(Clean up after if on lawn, don't let them bother other guests).
No pets allowed inside Lodge.
Sugar Creek Ranch
Fishing Code of Conduct
and Required Equipment
Our fish are our most important asset. A rainbow that has taken three years to achieve trophy size can be killed in an instant of carelessness. Play your fish quickly to prevent exhaustion, minimize handling, and keep the fish in the water as much as possible.
• All rods weights shall be 5 weight or greater.
• Only one rod in use in the water at any time.
• Only single barbless hooks permitted.
• Angler must carry forceps and nippers at all times.
• No self-photos and no more than two photos per fish. The fish must not be out of the water any more than 5 sec. for a photo!
• Measuring a fish causes the same stress as a photo. Therefore, if measuring the fish, only one photo is allowed.
• Do not throw, toss, skip or scoot any inappropriate material into the water!
Breaking of the below rules below will result in
INSTANT EXPULSION (I.E.) from the fishery:
• All fly patterns or imitations used must be free of any material that could be considered as bait. No cheese, bacon, salmon eggs, scents or oils of any kind.
• No fish is to touch any part of dry ground or grass, or be put into a creel!
• No night fishing. If it's too dark to tie on a fly or release a fish without the use of a flashlight, fishing is not permitted.
Anglers (I.E.'d) from the ranch forfeit their fees for the day.